Wickless are our Natural Soy Wax Melts. They come in a clam shell holder with 9 break apart pieces for a total weight of 3oz.
Each piece should burn for approximately 5 hours depending on your warmer.
Currently available in 5 Scents with MANY more to be added soon!
- To use your wax melts you will need a wax warmer. There are a lot of places that you can find wax warmers (or tart warmers, as they are sometimes called). I highly recommend using a wax warmer that is specifically designed for wax melts. Other types of warmers/burners can burn out the scent too quickly or be dangerous. Read and follow all instructions on your warmer carefully before use.
- Do not leave unattended or in reach of children and pets.
- Do not add water to your warmer.
- Do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time (I recommend 3 hours maximum at a time).
- Do not place your warmer on/near flammable items/surfaces.
- Once you are finished using your melt or the scent has faded, you can either wait until your wax has cooled and you can either scrape the wax from your warmer, or turn it off and while it is still in liquid form, place a paper towel or cotton ball in the wax to soak it all up. Don’t discard your used wax down the sink/drain. To clean your warmer, you can refer to the instructions that came with your warmer. Make sure it is clean and dry before using a new wax melt.